Hart Moving & Storage is also set up for receiving items as well. Items can be shipped to our facilities where our professional warehouse staff will inspect and inventory the shipment. After inspection, the items will be set up for our professional delivery staff to deliver to your house or office. They can even be stored for short or long term if needed.
Other warehouse options include pallet storage, rack storage, oversized items storage & fireproof safe storage. As with all storage options, these come with the safety, security and professional staff of Hart Moving & Storage to ensure the best possible care during your project.
Additional Services we offer:
- Final Mile – Dock to home or office delivery with installation.
- Warehousing – A planned space for the efficient storage & handling of goods & materials.
- Project Management – Plans and implements each exclusive solution as a unique project.
- Asset Recovery – Ability to recover goods & materials and redeploy (Household or Retail).
- Transloading – Shipments transferred from one mode of transportation to another.
No matter the project size, Hart Moving & Storage is here to help. With 45,000 sq ft of storage space available at our primary facility, and additional satellite warehouse locations available, we can successfully handle all of your project needs. Though our warehouse may be large, our team offers a personal touch, and each customer receives the attention of a project manager.
We believe that the customer always comes first. Whether you are just beginning in business, or an established multi-national player, Hart Moving & Storage can be an integral part of your business. If you have ANY questions about these services or other services you may need in order to execute your project, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at (806) 763-4191 or email our senior project manager, Carey Stafford, at Carey@Hartmoving.net.